Emotron FDU/VFX in IP20/21 version up to 132 kW
The new IP20/21 series of drives from CG targets users of cabinet or wall mounted AC drives and is based on the globally well proven range of IP54 units, Emotron FDU and Emotron VFX.
[27 November 2012]
A robust mechanical design, easy access to connection terminals and a high level of component integration have been key objectives in the development and the new series includes standard features like:
- Direct torque control for accurate and fast control (Emotron VFX).
- Dedicated pump and fan control.
- Programmable logical functions including comparators and timers
- Motor load monitor with alarm level auto-set
- Multi-lingual control panel with single-function keys and copy function
- Built-in DC-choke for reduced harmonics and maximum voltage utilisation.
- Integrated EMC filter Category C3.
- Speed controlled fan in all powers for extended equipment lifetime.
The IP20/21 series of drives are optimised for mounting in electrical cabinets (IP20) or directly on a control room wall (IP21) and cover powers up to 132 kW. For decentralised applications and harsh environment though, the company recommends their IP54 units of the same series.